Non Sporogenic Vegetative Microbial Base
Activate microbial base is an effective water treatment compound that will safely replace toxic and corrosive chemistries which are commonly used today. Activate is extremely versatile for the treatment of recycled water, frac tank water and impounded bodies of water. It effectively and safely replaces the use of dangerous compounds like glutaraldehydes, formaldehydes and quaternary amines. Additionally, Activate is instantly reactive and can be used in other extreme applications for cleaning and odor elimination. Activate microbial base ships non-hazardous, non-corrosive and is non–regulated per the US DOT. Activates’ ingredients are listed under the EPA’s Designed for Environment safer ingredient data base.View TDS & SDS Supporting Documentation
*You must sign-in or register for a free account
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Effectively replaces glutaraldehyes, formaldehydes and quats
- Immediately active in the treatment of recycled water, frac tanks, impoundments and lagoons
- Significantly reduces BOD, COD, and TSS
- Highly concentrated formula
- Has been shown to reduce SRB’s and APB’s
- Complete degradation resulting in the elimination of odors
Excited to learn more? Call (877) 797-2811 or send an email for details.
Proudly providing global caustic alternatives for otherwise harmful solutions.