Water Safe AR is a safe yet functional replacement for traditional hydrochloric acid treatments and other commonly used water well treatments. It is non-regulated by US DOT and carries a triple zero hazardous materials information system score. Water Safe AR biodegrades in10 days or less and is approved by the US EPA as a Designed for the Environment product. Our standard Water Safe AR formula includes iron control agents, de-mulsifiers and requires no organic acid additions or corrosion inhibitors under most conditions.View TDS & SDS Supporting Documentation
*You must sign-in or register for a free account
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- An excellent choice for fracs, spearhead treatments, injection wells and dis-posal wells and annular soaks
- Requires no organic acid additions to help retard reaction rates
- Standard formula includes surfactant and de-mulsifier system
- Requires no iron control agent addition for most applications
- EPA DfE formula; biodegradable in 10 days or less; approved for direct dis-charge; made with Cleangredients and DfE ingredients approved by the EPA
- Safe on most metals, piping and pumping equipment
- Non toxic; non fuming; non mutagenic; no VOC’s
- No secondary containment required as per Chapter 62-761F.A.C.
- Eliminates foulants
- An excellent choice for work-over projects, bullhead treatments
and cement remediation
- Requires no additional corrosion inhibitor step for most applications
- 100% biodegradable, acid free and naturally inhibited
Excited to learn more? Call (877) 797-2811 or send an email for details.
Proudly providing global caustic alternatives for otherwise harmful solutions.